How to submit:
- Entries must be submitted online to the ODPEM on or before September 11, 2020 at 11:59 P.M.
- Entries must include the following in the body of the email
- Participants Name
- Contact Number(s)
- Email Address
- Parents’ Consent form
- Participants must submit the poster electronically to the email addresses provided.
- Poster must be 11” x 17” in size (landscape or portrait)
- Posters will be judged on the following criteria: appearance and creativity and message and content.
- Poster must express how to be prepared for a hurricane
- Poster should have the title “Hurricane Preparedness”
- The resolution of the poster should be 500
- Provide a description of the poster
- Completed posters should be accompanied by a completed consent form accessible by visiting the ODPEM website: odpem.org.jm
The Office of Disaster Preparedness and Emergency Management reserves the right to disqualify any poster that does not meet the requirements specified in these instructions. Students will be penalized for Plagiarism (passing off another person’s idea or work as your own).